[Gambas-user] Question about versions

PaquitoSoft cloroetilo at ...626...
Sat Jul 2 01:26:02 CEST 2005

Hi there!!

I have a nice question...
I'm building a little program with gambas 1.9.3. I use EXEC and SHELL
and I red that the implementation of them has changed since version
1.9.9.
So, I have to build a version of my program to run with gambas <1.9.9
and another one form gambas>=1.9.9????

Anyway, I won't be able to distribute my application for the moment
because it's impossible for me to build a package from gambas. I always
get error when trying to. I have tried with 1.9.3 and 1.9.9 version on
Debian sarge....

Thank you all ladies and gentlemen!

--
El tiempo es un gran profesor. Desafortunadamente, mata a todos sus
alumnos.