[Gambas-user] cannot start new project

neutron neutron at ...830...
Mon Jan 31 21:44:53 CET 2005

Hello Gambas Guru's!
My name is Attila, and I am a very-very beginner. I succeeded to make
some very trivial programs in Visual C, and want to learn Gambas on
Linux. I have SuSe 9.1 which contains Gambas 0.9. I read a short
statring article at
http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/March2004/article329.shtml . I tried
to follow the instructions, but at the very beginning, when I want to
create the first form as a startup class and hit OK, I receive the
single botton: OK. Hitting it, Gambas ends. Can you help a newbie, please?
Attila