[Gambas-user] Same problem as MJ in late Nov 2004....

David Edmiston David.Edmiston at ...828...
Mon Jan 31 11:22:20 CET 2005

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 11:37, MJ wrote:
 > CXmlRpc.c:31:30: libxml/xmlwriter.h: No such file or directory

Rob wrote...

 You"re missing the libxml headers.  In Mandrake, the package you
 would need is libxml2-devel.  I think this became necessary in
 RC2 or RC3.

 Rob

Rob et al... I get the same compilation error messages exactly, except
that I have libxml-devel installed in my RH9 system

Ideas?

David Edmiston