[Gambas-user] Introducing fakebas, an MDI Gambas IDE

Laurent Duperval lduperval at ...626...
Sun Jan 30 17:30:04 CET 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:06:26 -0500, Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...> wrote:
> I imagine there are lots of deadly bugs in there waiting to eat
> your projects, so please post your findings.

I tried it for thirty seconds. I have a connection in my form, so I
pressed on ".Charset" and when I did, fakebas crashed saying there was
a difference between the form type it was expecting and the one it
found. Unfortunately, I couldn't cut'n'paste the message.

Does Gambas log error messages to a file somewhere? It my be nice to
log error from within the ide in a .gambas_errors.log file in the
projects directory.

>  I'd also like
> suggestions for a name, since it can't be called

Gambino?