[Gambas-user] Moving controls on form

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jan 12 00:40:09 CET 2005

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 17:28, me wrote:
> Good question. Now, how does one click with a keyboard?
> "Is there any way to move ... controls around ... using the
> keyboard?"

I can't test it from my laptop, since I have no numeric keypad,
but I'm pretty sure you can use your keyboard to emulate a mouse
under KDE (something like alt-shift-numlock to enable it?)  Then
the "5" button is "click", the "0" button is "start dragging"
and the "." button is "drop".

However, that sucks.  It shouldn't be too hard to add some
keyboard support to the IDE and eventually I will probably try
to do this (maybe when I start working on the MDI version of the
IDE again.)

Rob