[Gambas-user] CD-rom device & media detection

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 7 15:48:28 CET 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 09:17, Dave sharples wrote:
> I'm reasonably new to gambas having come from VB6 and for my
> first *real* app I need to somehow detect and list the CD
> drives in a system and also detect if they have any media in
> them.

I've had to do this for a couple clients.  I'll try to post some
code later today if I can dig it up.  But the simplest way is to
try getting a directory of each cd's mount point and trapping
the error.

Rob