[Gambas-user] 1.0.1 Install Problem

John G. Ruff JRuff at ...762...
Tue Jan 4 15:35:55 CET 2005

Thanks for the install info.

The MySQL version on my server is the current release (4.1.8). I did not
try connecting with Gambas when older versions of MySQL were installed.
(I'm new to Gambas.) I can connect to it with phpmyadmin & also with my
VB6 programs. (I want to replace VB6 using Gambas.) So I think the
server config is OK. Does the MySQL client in the error message mean a
part of Gambas, or packages installed on the workstation?

Thanks,
jr