[Gambas-user] [Gambas-user| Dumb question (I hope)

Jarion Stevens jarions at ...761...
Mon Jan 3 20:45:13 CET 2005

Qt 3 version 3.3.3-7
I can navigate the tree but double clicking on the folders only expands
the listing.
Keyboard controls don't work any better than mouse.  :(

GnuPG key: http://www.palantiri.com/jarions.asc