[Gambas-user] [Gambas-user| Dumb question (I hope)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 3 18:08:54 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 17:46, Jarion Stevens wrote:
> My message with screenshot attachments was rejected.  Here is the text of
> my message and I will attempt to send the images separately.
>
> Jarion
>

> Certainly.  Here are the steps I took:
> Start Gambas
> Click on New project...
> Click Next
> Select Create a graphical pro        (the rest of the word is cut off)
> Click Next
> Type in the name of the project:  test
> Type in the title of the project  this is a test
> Leave options un-checked
> Click Next
> On the next dialog box I am supposed to select a directory for the
> project.  Nothing seems to work.  See screen shots below.
> I am able to open the Example projects and execute them.  I can not copy
> a project using the wizard---it stops at the same spot.
>
> Thanks,
> Jarion

Which version of Qt do you use on your system ?

Can you try to double-click on the directory ? Can you try to navigate in the
treeview with the keyboard and to select the directory with the space key ?

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...