[Gambas-user] [Gambas-user| Dumb question (I hope)

Jarion Stevens jarions at ...761...
Mon Jan 3 17:46:34 CET 2005

My message with screenshot attachments was rejected.  Here is the text of
my message and I will attempt to send the images separately.

Jarion

Certainly.  Here are the steps I took:
Start Gambas
Click on New project...
Click Next
Select Create a graphical pro        (the rest of the word is cut off)
Click Next
Type in the name of the project:  test
Type in the title of the project  this is a test
Leave options un-checked
Click Next
On the next dialog box I am supposed to select a directory for the
project.  Nothing seems to work.  See screen shots below.
I am able to open the Example projects and execute them.  I can not copy
a project using the wizard---it stops at the same spot.

Thanks,
Jarion