[Gambas-user] [Gambas-user| Dumb question (I hope)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 2 22:27:40 CET 2005

On Sunday 02 January 2005 22:23, Jarion Stevens wrote:
> Hi everybody.  I'm new to Gambas as of yesterday.  I am running a Debian
> unstable system and have Gambas 1.0 installed from the debian mirrors.
> Here's the dumb question:  How do I create a new project?  I get to the
> dialog that asks me to choose a directory and it won't let select one.
> I get the error "Please select a valid directory." when I click next but
> that's it.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Jarion

Can you be more precise about your actions ? Can you send screenshots of the
project creation wizard, and tell me where you click ?

Did you try to open examples ?

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...