[Gambas-user] No slashdotting this time...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 2 15:58:22 CET 2005

On Saturday 01 January 2005 19:18, Rob wrote:
> The editors rejected my submission about 1.0 (probably whoever
> was looking at submissions early this morning wasn't a BASIC fan
>
> :) ) so unless one of you guys wants to submit a story, we won't
>
> be getting slashdotted this time.
>
> Rob

Hi, Rob.

I have problems with Mandrake packaging, and I need help!

1) The packages you make work. This is not the problem :-)

2) The packages made by Mandrake employees don't work. Their dependencies are
false, they raise an error when you urpmi them. What .spec files do they
use ??? How to replace their packages by yours ?

3) There are still deprecated Gambas packages in Cooker. How can they be
removed ?

Do you have an idea about how to solve these problems ?

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...