[Gambas-user] vb2vg

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Mon Feb 28 23:12:05 CET 2005

I want to do a Gambas version of a VB app I have written. I downloaded
and extracted vb2vg. I now have a directory ~/Documents/vb2vg with three
files: vb2vg.pl, Frm2Class.pm, and Frm2Form.pm, to which I have copied
the file I want to convert, QD2.frm. As I understand, the usage should
be vb2vg QD2.frm. If I open a terminal and cd to ~/Documents/vb2vg and
type "vb2vg ~/Documents/vb2vg/QD2.frm", I get the message "bash: vb2vg:
command not found." What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions will be
appreciated.  EEE