[Gambas-user] gambas and mysql

Thomas Kleindienst t.kleindienst at ...20...
Mon Feb 28 19:03:17 CET 2005

Dear Naveen,

may you please not reply to my mail when in fact starting a new thread?

I think your problem my have it's roots in the differences between VisualBasic
an Gambas. If I understood it correctly you expect your Variable "conn" to be
global, which is not true in Gambas (but may work in VB)
I suggest taking a look at the documentation. It's well explained how to pass
data from one form to another (The most elegant way is to give the variable
as an option to the constructor of the new form)

regards,
Thomas

<--- this is from the help files: --->