[Gambas-user] GambasForge

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Feb 23 15:55:27 CET 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 19:34, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> I've finished to update the gambasforge site and it work fine now without
> javascript. I think rob will be happy for that.

Totally without? :D
It looks much betterrrrrrrr now.

> You can add all the code you want and now i'm going to work on the
> possibility to change the update information or delete it !
>
> I know they are many spelling fault. But before to correct anything i need
> to change the string place to a separate file with the define stuff.
> So after we can localize the site.
Happens me tu :D

> Send me mails at gambasfr at ...11... And add the 'gambasforge' word to the
> subject ... so i can filter the spécific mail !
>
> Fabien Bodard

After the firewall changes made by Leo to his server, the site is now working
for me directly.
No proxy server in old IP range anymore :D
Thanks Leo, the phone talk was nice.

Now running mandrake 10.1 OE
SuSE9.2 in the background, find out how to get it ´working´ in the bootmenu.

I´m very busy now, so have less time to play with gambas :(