[Gambas-user] GambasForge

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Sun Feb 20 19:34:25 CET 2005

Hi to all

I've finished to update the gambasforge site and it work fine now without
javascript. I think rob will be happy for that.

You can add all the code you want and now i'm going to work on the possibility
to change the update information or delete it !

The update date will be alway automatiquely set.

don't forget that this site is in beta version.

In a near time i want to add a search motor but they are not suffisely code at
this time !

Please report me all you need and all the bug you can see.
Tell me your ideas ... and with all of that the site can grown soon.

I know they are many spelling fault. But before to correct anything i need to
change the string place to a separate file with the define stuff.
So after we can localize the site.

Send me mails at gambasfr at ...11... And add the 'gambasforge' word to the
subject ... so i can filter the spécific mail !

Fabien Bodard