[Gambas-user] Using FTPClient

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...338...
Tue Feb 22 22:39:14 CET 2005

>The error message is:
>curl: (7) Failed to connect to users.cybercity.dk IP number 2: 103
>
>I forgot to say that I am using gambas 0.99 RC4 on a Mandrake 9.2
>
>"curl --version" says:
>curl 7.10.7 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.10.7 OpenSSL/0.9.7b zlib/1.1.4
>
>I am going to look in there documentation if they are aware of a similar problem.
>But apart from upgrading libcurl, what are my options now?
>
>Cheers,
>Adrien

You MUST upgrade libcurl, as I know the 7.10.x versions had still many
problems
like to one you have. But if using the more recent version you still
suffer that problem,
you should report it to curl people ( look at http://curl.haxx.se ) , as
only they can
fix it. It is better that you report it instead of me, as you have
access to the ftp
server that causes the problem, and surely they will need to test the
problem with
that server...

Regards,

D. Campos