[Gambas-user] Using FTPClient

Adrien Hernot amh at ...859...
Tue Feb 22 20:11:22 CET 2005

Hi Daniel!

I tried the command line utility as you suggested and it behave in the wrong way as well. That is it connects some times and some other times it fails.
I use the command:
curl ftp://users.cybercity.dk/ -u dsl54234 -l

The error message is:
curl: (7) Failed to connect to users.cybercity.dk IP number 2: 103

I forgot to say that I am using gambas 0.99 RC4 on a Mandrake 9.2

"curl --version" says:
curl 7.10.7 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.10.7 OpenSSL/0.9.7b zlib/1.1.4

I am going to look in there documentation if they are aware of a similar problem.
But apart from upgrading libcurl, what are my options now?

Cheers,
Adrien