[Gambas-user] Which control?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Feb 21 17:43:23 CET 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 01:05, Eric Damron wrote:
> I would like a listbox-like control that the user can select
> and deselect multiple items using only the mouse.  The ideal
> control would be a listbox that has a checkbox for each item.
> The selection should toggle on and off if clicked multiple
> times.

I had to do that with a Columnview, and I did it by trapping the
Click event and keeping my own list of which items were
selected, and having two graphics (a cleared checkbox, and a
checked one) which I assigned to each item as necessary.  I'd
post a snippet, but it was a contract gig and I don't presently
have access to the code.

I also suspect my code was needlessly complex, but at the time it
was the only way that seemed obvious to me.

Rob