[Gambas-user] Values for LineStyle

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Fri Feb 11 09:45:38 CET 2005

Ok ok, here you go... :-)

I just saw, there are a lot of error messages in the direct-window, so I
include a file with them in case they do not appear on your machine.

When you start the program, you are in the text editor window. Just
click on the Loading icon and load the testpage.frm from "formulare".

Then you press F9 to get into the preview. The preview is just able to
adjust the page size and draw a grid with measures. Then it displays the
simple text from the form. But it is functional: just get back to the
source with F9 and change the page size (for example 29 instead of 297
or so), another F9 will show the result.

You will find the critical procedures in the "grafik" module. I've
included some comments in the "SeiteEinstellen" ("AdjustPage") procedure.

Thanks for your help!

Rolf