[Gambas-user] Bug in Tableview

Eric Damron edamron at ...776...
Fri Feb 11 04:39:13 CET 2005

I think there's a bug in the tableview component.  I've included a
helpdesk project that I've just started.  To run the project you need a
MySQL server.

1. Run the project.  It will bring up a logon form.
2. Enter a username/passoword that has rights to create databases.   It
will detect that the helpdesk database does not exist and ask you if you
want to create it.
3. Answer by clicking on the "Yes" button.
4. The program will create a database called helpdesk and twelve tables
before opening the main form. (Note: I have my screen set to 1162 X 864
resolution so the main form will appear too large if you run at a lesser
resolution.)
5.  Not much on the main form has been coded.  Go to the tools item on
the menu and click on "Call Types."
6. The Types form will open.  Use the "New" button to add three types.
7. Click on the top most type and use the delete button to delete it.
It should have worked okay.
8. Now again click on the top item and make note of what it is.  Use the
delete button again.
9. Notice that the top item appears to remain while the item below it
disappears.
10. If you have another way of looking at the TYPE table you will see
that the top item was the one deleted from the table.
11. Now clicking on the top item throws an exception because the item
being displayed does not exist in the database.