[Gambas-user] Saw all that 'big' projects on the list

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Thu Feb 10 19:39:37 CET 2005

Salut ,

since some days I saw/see all  these 'big' projects on the list.
Thats nice to see that gambas is in use, and not only for some hackers who
like to play.

So I had an idea, couldn't we start a page on the WiKi .
Call it 'references', 'projects' or something like that.

Where you guys place Screenshots and a short description of the project and if
the project is free, a  link to a download side.
Or a place, where intersted can more get informations about.
(if that is not against any convention)

Amicalment
Charlie