[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

Trorrr [Héctor Fernández] trorrr at ...397...
Wed Feb 9 15:52:18 CET 2005

 --- Pablo Vera <pvera at ...729...> escribió:
> I developed a simple cyber-cafe access control
> client, the server part
> resides in a web server and is made with php.
>
> Saludos,
> Pablo Vera

Hey, it's intersting.  I was trying to do something
similar:  Windows client (:-( i dislike using wine or
cedega to run windows-for games) and GUI Linux server.
 Have you published the source somewhere?  I'm also
interested on how you locked the screen forbidding use
on a linux box.  Bye.