[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 8 15:29:31 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 05:17, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> So please tell me if you wrote a Gambas application that is
> more useful than a simple example or a simple "hello world". I
> knwo already a few of them, but this way I can establish a
> list for the FOSDEM.

I have finished about half a dozen applications commercially
using Gambas, but only for private use by my clients (they're
GPL code, but it's quite unlikely that they'll ever be
distributed.) They include specialized CD archiving apps,
document retrieval apps, and one big bank teller application
which I reimplemented from custom-control-laden VB code before
it was possible to import VB forms into Gambas.

Some of these are in production and some not, but all are ready
to deploy.  Unfortunately, I can't name my company's clients.

Rob