[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

neil lewis neil at ...233...
Tue Feb 8 14:53:32 CET 2005

I have been writing (and am already using) an image processing
application for interlacing lenticular graphics using Gambas.
The project (LILi) is hosted on Sourceforge and is currently at versiuon
0.34.

Most image processing is handled by ImageMagick functions, called from
LILi, while Gambas provides an easy to use GUI and
all the program logic.

It's already very functional and can handle any type of lenticular lens
panel for vertical or horizontal interlacing. It can output images for
3D effects or animations.

LILi features single image and bulk loading, inline editing (still to be
completed), animated previewing, very fine pitch adjustment,
job logging, error logging (still to be completed), single or batch mode
processing, output in various image formats and will also
support output straight to print.

Neil Lewis (Photobod)