[Gambas-user] "big" projects in Gambas

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Feb 8 13:17:26 CET 2005

I am currently starting a new project for my own enterprise (a private
language school) to recode two programs which are running under VB. One
of them is a database for the students which includes financial features
and its own printing system. Making layout of the printing forms for it
easier is the task of the second program, a form editor with WYSIWYG
preview.

The database has 12000+ codelines in VB, the form editor is much
smaller. And I started with the form editor because without it, all
printing in the database won't be possible.

Up to now, I made a typewriting trainer, a file distribution tool for
the PC lab tutor and this small thing that lists the users online which
we discussed earlier.

Rolf