[Gambas-user] Some usage questions

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 1 15:54:04 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 06:04, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > - How do you group elements? For example, I want many of my
> > label/entry combinations to be considered as a single item.
> > I can't figure out how to do this.
>
> Could you be more precise ?

I think he's referring to the Access feature (maybe VB has it
too) where labels can have controls as parents, but rather than
appearing inside the control, the label's coordinates are
treated as relative to the control.  Then when you move the
textbox, the corresponding label moves with it.

e.g.

Name is a child control of the textbox, but is drawn alongside
it.  I wouldn't know how to do this in Qt.

Rob