[Gambas-user] to Benoit Minisini - silly message Unexpected null receiver

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Feb 1 12:14:58 CET 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 23:23, Lorenzo Tejera wrote:
> I think you know, if you use TableView in a form when form close it print
> this message in console, I don't know if it could break anything along
> time.
>
> QApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver

Yes. I didn't find where this message comes from. I didn't get it in previous
versions of qt, and I didn't change the TableView code since. So it's
strange...

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...