[Gambas-user] Image from url

James Wilson JamesWilson at ...1288...
Thu Dec 22 23:03:48 CET 2005

Im trying to replace my vs. net with gambas mainly because I want to
create some small apps to run on Linux.

I have played with gambas stable and everything is grand but
In vb.net I can tell a picturebox to get an image from a url, using a
setting called imagelocation.
I cant seem to replicate this in gambas, I need to be able to pull a jpg
from a streaming server that gives out jpg's on request depending upon
the command line used. The only reason I mention the streaming thing is
because its not an actual jpg file with a jpg file extension but it is a
jpeg. Anyone got any clues

Cheers

James
PS Happy xmas etc