[Gambas-user] sqlite3 test database

Alan Bromley alan at ...1281...
Wed Dec 21 12:37:12 CET 2005

Alan, I cannot reproduce the problem that you have identified. I am
using 1.9.22 with sqlite3 (3.1.2 ... I know the current is 3.2.7). I
will try with a later version. My sequence: enter location with host,
database test, username. With option to create database clicked. --->
Connect -->Create table --> Fill table Enter select * from test --> Run
regards Nigel

> > Message Received: Dec 20 2005, 10:45 AM
> > From: "Alan Bromley" <alan at ...1281...>
> > To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
> > Subject: [Gambas-user] sqlite3 test database
> >
> > Nigel
> >
> > The code used is the database expmple in the 1.9.22 distribution.
> >
> > The parameters used  in the startup screen are:
> >
> >        TYPE:                 sqlite3      (this is not one of the option
> > in the combo box .
> >                                                              So select
> > sqlite and add the 3)
> >        HOST:                 /data/sqlite3   (directory created before
> > the first run)
> >        DATABASE        test
> >
> > On the first run the create database option was on.
> > This created the database.
> >
> > Then enter     " select * from  test "    into the  SQL request box
> > and  run  the query.
> >
> > If you get the correct result the first time close gambas2 and start
> > again using the same parametors.
> >
> > ALAN
> >
> > Alan, Could you provide an example of your code. Many thanks Nigel

> The vesion of sqlite3 that I am using is 3.2.2
ALAN