[Gambas-user] sqlite3 test database

nigel at ...38... nigel at ...38...
Tue Dec 20 15:22:56 CET 2005

Alan,

I cannot reproduce the problem that you have identified. I am using 1.9.22 with sqlite3 (3.1.2 ... I know the current is
3.2.7). I will try with a later version.

My sequence: enter location with host, database test, username. With option to create database clicked. ---> Connect

-->Create table
--> Fill table

Enter select * from test  --> Run

regards