[Gambas-user] context menu

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Dec 19 10:24:00 CET 2005

Ok folks, I got it! So, no need to answer to this anymore.

For anyone wondering how it works:

Just add another menu to the menues in the Menu Editor, and mark the
first item (level 1 item) as Not Visible.

In the app for the control which is to react to the right mouse click,
just add the Menu event and insert "mymenu.popup".

Rolf