[Gambas-user] When do events happen - general question.

nando nando_f at ...951...
Fri Dec 16 13:58:01 CET 2005

Benoit,

I need some help understanding when events are processed.
I am getting some wierd results in a program
... and looking for deeper understanding.

(1) If code is running in a SUB, will a TIMER event cause the timer code
    to happen immediately or when the SUB is completed ?
    Can a TIMER event happen while inside the TIMER event code?

(2) I use the Serial Port Control in one project.
    When Sport_Read fires, can it fire while inside itself ?

(3) If I want to make one particular SUB never end to perform a process,
    must I insert WAIT statements ?

Thank you, again.
-Fernando.