[Gambas-user] Need help on format$ function

amaiuri at ...1274... amaiuri at ...1274...
Fri Dec 16 02:51:44 CET 2005

Hello.
I have done what you have suggested to me.
The function format$ show date in Spanish.
The numbers appear with "," like decimal separator.
The only thing that not yet appears is the separator of thousands.

Thank you very much by its aid

----------- Mensaje Original --------------

De: Benoit Minisini [gambas at ...1...]
Para: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net [gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net]
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Need help on format$ function
Fecha: 15/12/2005 12:33:10
Mensaje:

On Thursday 15 December 2005 16:50, ron wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 December 2005 18:12, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Wednesday 14 December 2005 17:58, amaiuri at ...1274... wrote:

Gambas needs LANG being set, and eventually LANGUAGE (a list of possible
values of LANG, in preference order).

But the glibc library needs LC_* and he corresponding locale files to work
correctly with dates, currency... For example, on Mandriva, if I want to be
able to display correctly spanish dates, I have to install spanish locales.

Benoit Minisini