[Gambas-user] Need help on format$ function

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 15 17:00:13 CET 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 16:50, ron wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 December 2005 18:12, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Wednesday 14 December 2005 17:58, amaiuri at ...1274... wrote:

Gambas needs LANG being set, and eventually LANGUAGE (a list of possible
values of LANG, in preference order).

But the glibc library needs LC_* and he corresponding locale files to work
correctly with dates, currency... For example, on Mandriva, if I want to be
able to display correctly spanish dates, I have to install spanish locales.

Benoit Minisini