[Gambas-user] UDP socket component & UDP broadcasts

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Mon Dec 12 16:22:54 CET 2005

Finally, I will change more things (hopefully tomorrow I will have the
patch):

The "id" and "handle" properties will provive access to the socket
descriptor in both Socket and UdpSocket. And when a Socket or UdpSocket gets
the socket descriptor calling "socket()", these objects will raise a
"Socket" event, prior to the connection process. That way any programmer
interested in low-level features will be able to use the setsockopt() and
ioctl() functions using "API calls" prior to the connect() or bind() call,
calling them in the event, or after that, in any point of the code just
using the "id" value.

Regards,

D. Campos