[Gambas-user] UDP socket component & UDP broadcasts

p.r. faasse faasse at ...1252...
Mon Dec 12 13:38:19 CET 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 12:31, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Ok, finally I found time to add the patch. I did not found any reason to
> limit the use of  any of the two options, so I've added the patch directly
> to the CUdpSocket.c file. Benoît, could you replace the existing one in the
> gb.net component? In the future I will try to add more options but I'm quite
> busy now... May be p.r. Faassewould like to do it? :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos

At the moment, i'm more or less learning to program in  Gambas. I do have ideas
w.r.t. making/changing Gambas components (Posix IPC is one i'm missing at the
moment), but i do not grade my skills in that area 'up to par' at the moment.

Glad you found the socket options ones relevant, kind regards,

Peter Faasse