[Gambas-user] Do I run in the IDE (gambas-1.0.x or later)

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Mon Aug 29 23:48:38 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag, den 28.08.2005, 23:41 +0200 schrieb Peter:
> Am Sonntag, 28. August 2005 15:25 schrieb Charlie Reinl:
> >
> > Salut,
> >
> > thanks for the hint, I have choosen the 'project property dialog' way.
> > But that don't work when gb.qt.kde is in use.
> > Starting in the IDE you get 'The program has returned the value : 254'
> >
> > In Terminal is said:
> > gbx: Unexpected argument 'ISIDE=TRUE'
> > gbx: Use --help to get a list of available commandline options
> >

> > Compiled it ran.
> Hallo Charlie,
>
> a very primitive solution:
> IF exist(".lock") then ...
> Benoit set the file .lock in the application-path from the IDE. This works in
> the stable version, in V2 ???
>
> Peter

Salut,

for my project the 'project property dialog' way is OK.

I don'T use the gb.qt.kde.
That was only for the developer to know about.

Your way works only if the compiled file is outside the devlepoment
directory, if not a crashed IDE let the .lock file.

Amicalment
Charlie