[Gambas-user] Do I run in the IDE (gambas-1.0.x or later)

Peter k-p.richter at ...20...
Sun Aug 28 23:41:40 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag, 28. August 2005 15:25 schrieb Charlie Reinl:

> Salut,
>
> thanks for the hint, I have choosen the 'project property dialog' way.
> But that don't work when gb.qt.kde is in use.
> Starting in the IDE you get 'The program has returned the value : 254'
>
> In Terminal is said:
> gbx: Unexpected argument 'ISIDE=TRUE'
> gbx: Use --help to get a list of available commandline options
>

> Compiled it ran.
Hallo Charlie,

a very primitive solution:
IF exist(".lock") then ...
Benoit set the file .lock in the application-path from the IDE. This works in
the stable version, in V2 ???

Peter