[Gambas-user] Do I run in the IDE (gambas-1.0.x or later)

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Sat Aug 27 19:02:43 CEST 2005

>There is no way at the moment, but you can add some program arguments in the
>project property dialog. The program will receive these arguments only it is
>run from the IDE.

Try this code:

DIM hComp AS Component

FOR EACH hComp IN Components

  PRINT hComp.Name

NEXT

If you use it in a grahical program, you will find:

gb.qt

if you use the compiled program, but you will find

gb.qt
gb.eval

When using it from the IDE, so if one of the components is "gb.eval" and
your
program does not use that component, you will know that you are in the
"IDE mode".

Regards,

D. Campos