[Gambas-user] Do I run in the IDE (gambas-1.0.x or later)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Aug 27 16:45:29 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 22:53, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> is there something, a variable set or so, where I can find out, if the
> application runs in the IDE or as compiled application ?
>
> I need this to choose the Database, in the IDE , in that case the copy of
> the real Database, or in the application the real Database ?
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

There is no way at the moment, but you can add some program arguments in the
project property dialog. The program will receive these arguments only it is
run from the IDE.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...