[Gambas-user] Insert the specified text at the cursor position.

Steve Starr comtux at ...626...
Tue Aug 16 19:32:16 CEST 2005

 I think something like TextArea1.Selection.Text = "..." should work too. Id
 on't remember, didn't I do an "Insert" method ?
Can i use the Selection.Text method to highlight text with the mouse
and then insert text on both the left and right side of the selected
text?