[Gambas-user] Error creating Vector Linux package

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Thu Apr 21 20:36:26 CEST 2005

Sorry, forgot to compress the files before, the message was over 256KB and is
being retained for moderation :). Here it is again:

On Thursday, 21 de April de 2005 08:59 am, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Please send the complete output of the configure/compilation process!

Attached 2 files with the complete outputs from ./configure and chekinstall.
The output of make was too long for the console buffer and I don't know how
to increase it at the moment, so I just redirected the output to a file.
However, the error messages still go to the console, so I pasted those in a
separate file, hope you don't need them in exact order :(.

Thanks,
Joe1962