[Gambas-user] IDE - Deleting a class also delete's the form.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 20 10:49:22 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 03:51, nando wrote:
> Silly me,
> I wanted to keep the form but revert to a existing same-named class.
> It seemed that deleting the current one from the project was
> necessary to allow adding a class of the same name from a different folder.
> When I went to delete the class, the form was also deleted.
> Shocked I was.
> I believe this extra feature is not a desirable thing.
> Deleting the class ought to just delete the class.
> Deleting the form ought to just delete the form.

The form can't exist without the class, and the class can't exist without the
form. So they must disappear simultaneously.

To do what you want, you can use Copy & Paste in the editor...

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...