[Gambas-user] IDE - Deleting a class also delete's the form.

nando nando_f at ...951...
Wed Apr 20 03:51:42 CEST 2005

Silly me,
I wanted to keep the form but revert to a existing same-named class.
It seemed that deleting the current one from the project was
necessary to allow adding a class of the same name from a different folder.
When I went to delete the class, the form was also deleted.
Shocked I was.
I believe this extra feature is not a desirable thing.
Deleting the class ought to just delete the class.
Deleting the form ought to just delete the form.