[Gambas-user] config file issue

Thomas Mathiesen thomas at ...947...
Tue Apr 12 12:08:29 CEST 2005

> > I need to get info from a .conf file like this->
> > dev tun
> > proto tcp
> >
> > To do this, I have been using the backtick and (g)awk.
> > This works for some time, but suddenly backtick stops working. Seriously,
> > it just doesn't give me any info from the command I ran anymore.
>
> What do you do exactly ? Can you try to isolate the problem and send a
> project ?

Ohh.. ugly bug found... if you add a menu (using the menu editor) to a form,
the backtick doesn't work anymore.

I am on Gambas 1.0 by the way.

Is it possible to use another menu?

/T

--
LinProfs
Phone: +31703521193 & +31652572454

-
"Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
.... what McDonalds is to gourmet cooking"