[Gambas-user] Compliling Gambas 1.9.5

MrBiTs mrbits at ...927...
Mon Apr 4 12:42:48 CEST 2005

> I can't compiling Gambas 2 1.9.5 for many error on SQL.
> Help me .
> P.S. the first file is the result of : ( ./configure; make; make install ) > output.txt 2>&1
> the second of : rpm -qa > installedRPM.txt

Please search at old messages. Two weeks ago I've posted a mail with some steps to compile Gambas 2.1.9.4 solving those SQL errors. Basically, you need to install UnixODBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite OR disable features during ./configure process. Please see ./configure --help for further information