[Gambas-user] Compliling Gambas 1.9.5

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Mon Apr 4 11:01:08 CEST 2005

>I can't compiling Gambas 2 1.9.5 for many error on SQL.
>
>Help me .
>
>>P.S. the first file is the result of : ( ./configure; make; make install >)
> output.txt 2>&1
>       the second of : rpm -qa > installedRPM.txt
>>
>Thanks to all

Salut,

as you know, Benoit has completly changed the gambas developing structure.
Actually all the configure/make scripts, don't work as they should.

So I think odbc was not on your box, and the script to find it , don't
return this correctly.

Try a ./configure --disable-odbc
 after a ./reconf ,if it exist. If there is no reconf script in the root,
delete your gambas-1.9.5 directory and unpack gambas-1.9.5.tar.bz2 new.
Then try it.

Amicalment
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *