[Gambas-user] TextArea: blocking right mouse click menu?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Sep 27 14:21:37 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 04:48, Eilert wrote:
> So I thought it might be more elegant to block the pop-up
> menu. The most important thing is that the user has no way of
> deleting some text ever typed into the TextArea. Is there any
> way to achieve this - never mind by that or another way?

I would think that a stop event in the textarea's Menu event
handler would be enough.

PUBLIC SUB TextArea1_Menu()

  STOP EVENT

END

You may not even need the STOP EVENT, I think the menu event
might override the textarea's normal menu.

Rob