[Gambas-user] TextArea: blocking right mouse click menu?

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Sep 27 10:48:05 CEST 2004

Hi,

is there a way to block the pop-up menu appearing when you right-click
into the TextArea?

I tried to compensate for the cut/copy functions by "destroying" the
selection the user makes, but I didn't find a way of doing so. The
selection properties are read-only, so I can't set them back on Mouse-Up.

So I thought it might be more elegant to block the pop-up menu. The most
important thing is that the user has no way of deleting some text ever
typed into the TextArea. Is there any way to achieve this - never mind
by that or another way?

Rolf